Friday, February 13, 2015

Better late than never...

Starting a training blog is something I've been debating for a while now. With less than a month before my first race of the collegiate season, it seems a little late to be starting now....But more and more I keep wanting to have a place to jot down all my pre/post-workout feelings and the numerous triathlon-related thoughts that strike me throughout the day. So here goes!

I want this to be a day-to-day blog, but since I'm already so far into training I need at least three more posts to get everyone up to speed. The first will be my race calendar for the upcoming season, the second will be a summary of the month of January (it was an epic one), and the third will be past/present benchmarks along with goals.

This should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment